Tuesday, June 23, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge # 2: Dare to Dream!

This weeks TPT Seller Challenge was all about dreaming big! I work hard to make quality products for my students and followers but other than the obvious why do I do it? I first started selling on TPT because I found it fun. Now that I have been doing it for awhile I still find it fun but it is so much more than that. Every month the possibilities of this business keep growing and my Big Dreams don't seem so far out of reach anymore. Here are my dreams for my growing business:


#1: Being able to pay off my student loans would mean I could start saving for my future children's education fund. This is my biggest dream because it will be the hardest/longest to achieve.

#2: Being able to bless others abundantly would bring so much joy to my life. I would love to pay for someones groceries every time I go shopping just because, or buy someone's dinner. I would love to be able to give another education major money towards their education, I would love to be able to give more to my church and other charities.

#3: Being able to inspire others would be the ultimate goal. Sharing knowledge, experiences and inspiring others would mean together we could reach hundreds, thousands even millions of students across the world!

So every time I make a product, post something to social media or help a fellow teacher I will think about my dreams and know that if you want to succeed you have to DREAM BIG!!

Thanks Third in Hollywood, Sparkling in Second, Teach Create Motivate, and Peppy Zesty Teacherista for the inspiring weekly challenge.

post signature Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment