Sunday, June 29, 2014

JB Design Clip Art (plus FLASH FREEBIE!)

I am going to take some blog space today to share a little bit about my husbands growing business. He is currently studying graphic design and will be finished in April. We are very fortunate to be able to have him attend school full time and not have to work. During his time off from a "real" job he has been exploring the world of clip art. He has mostly made things for me and the products I create for TpT.



When he finishes school he would love to do something with illustrations or make clip art full time. He really enjoys creating the packs and the freedom clip art allows . He is always looking for new ideas and clients :)....He loves me but he says I am the worst client lol. I can't imagine why... I don't see how hovering over him and pointing out the flaws mid design can be any bit annoying :). In the end he always WOWs me with his creations and I am very proud to share his hard work on my page.

Here are a few packs he has created...







Check out our TpT page to view all of his packs and follow us to get alerts when new products are posted. And just for checking out the blog post here is a flash FREEBIE for you (available until 9:30pm)! Make sure you also follow JB Design on Facebook for updates and Flash Freebies.



post signature Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment